Monday, March 1, 2010

holiday trip!!!! SNOWBOARDING





















The True Courage






  • It was the last class before Olympic holiday. Everyone gets excited of celebrating for Olympic in vancouver. I was exicting too, for 2 weeks holiday! Eveyone may focus on Olympic games, instead, I planned a snowboading trip! It was hard to tolerate 3 hours on the bus without breakfast. Anyway, when we arrived hotel, I didnt feel well, and we went to swim without eating. After a nice and delicious dinner makes me feel much better. We played card game and drink beer until late night. Next early morning, we took 10mins. bus to the snowboarding montain. As I stood on the edge of the beginner's slope, my confidence shrank. After all, I never did this before. I tried stood my two feets on the boarding slowly. As soon as I stand on it; the snowborad and me turned straight down the hill and I reached maximum speed. I can't even hear my screaming; and my body lost blance, and I fell down. It was not hurting at all, and it was more intersting than I thought. I stood up and contiune tried to do it, and I kept fell down. I kept practice. Almost end of the day, I can turn left or right very easily. and kept my body blance on the borad. It was an intersting day!! As I learned- train yourself to try every turth, evey success.

2 comments:

  1. It was really exciting day for you, I am very admire to you and hope I can play snowboard one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sereena nice journey for you i hope you injohed it and hope that one day you can snowboard so you can teach me looool

    ReplyDelete