Monday, March 1, 2010


A Intersting Game
I found an interesting game recently. It called " WarCraft". This game have many different visions. I tried 2 kins which I think are really intersting. One of them is a big map that contain odd nummbers of players. They cut trees and make money to build your larger and strong army to help your parteners to flight. An other kind which I play really often is you train your hero ( different heros have different skills) to flight with anothers. Usually, 5 people in each group. You can get your reward by kill someone. and earn money by kill creeps or kill other heros( as long as you are good enough to do it). This is a perrty intersting game that I like a lot. Anyone also play this game don't forget to teach me some skills of getting kills!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sereena you are so obsessed with this game warcraft, some day i'm going to try it, and hope this game has skills to teach every who is playing it.

    ReplyDelete