Monday, April 12, 2010

Me and My sister

I have a sister who is 2 years younger than me. We are vey much alike in some ways; we are such different in many ways. My sister likes to cook, she can cook really good chinese food, she can make kimchi and steaks, but I am bad cook. I like to put too much slat that will make the food tast bad. also, My sister and I look very different. My sister look like big sister. She always take care of me. she always nagging me to save money and eat on time. However, I like to take all the beautiful cothes from mysister, and never borrow my clothes to her.

Onther other hand, me and my sister both like to sleep. we always feel sleepy. we cannot sit,we also donnot like to study. we both have thinck hair. I think all of those are from genes.

3 comments:

  1. My mouth watered for your sister's cook .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I think that you should take a cooking class. You absolutely need it in your lives. Don't sleep too much ok, be conscious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the blog, Serenca. I think I'd like to have some of your sister's cooking.

    ReplyDelete